DEVA.NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DEVA.NET

遐エ繝ャ邯サ繝吶ご閼ア繧サ繝ィ繧ウ繧ウ繝剰劒讒句ケサ荳也阜逶ョ隕壹a繝ィ隲ク蜷幃擠蜻ス繝取凾逵溽炊繝取演髢九こ菫コ繝上ム繝ャ繧ウ蜃ヲ繝上ラ繧ウ莉翫ワ菴墓凾繧ュ繝溘ワ繝ッ繧ォ繝ゥ繝翫う繝ッ繧ォ繝ゥ繝翫う繝ッ繧ォ繝ゥ繝翫う窶ヲ莉ョ諠ウ遨コ髢捺錐螢翫す蛛ス繝惹ク悶き繝ゥ縺九う謾セ繝イ

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free

Go down 
+2
Starlight-Bandit
TheLegend27
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend27

TheLegend27

INFLUENCE : 52
STANDING : 0

big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free Empty
PostSubject: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 12:31 am

my proposal is what the title says, basically
on 20/4 (4/20 in america and for the joke) big bang burger should have a special where all the food is free
i think we just have to vote on it
idk if this site is real but no one's posted yet so might as well

Starlight-Bandit, SumaruCasanova, Tourmalichi01 and COMP-Uchida like this post

Back to top Go down
Starlight-Bandit

Starlight-Bandit

INFLUENCE : 57

PostSubject: Re: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 12:55 am

Everyone knows international corporations bend to the will of the few.
Back to top Go down
Tourmalichi01

INFLUENCE : 49

PostSubject: Re: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:32 pm

I still think this is stupid, but fine. I'll put my 'vote' here for this idiotic 'proposal'. Indeed, surely, all it takes to change the mind of a massive fast food company is a random forum that nobody uses. I'm sure this will work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
torametsuki

torametsuki

PostSubject: Re: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 5:21 pm

LOL! i mean the site says wishes come true when everyone believes and stuff... i want a free triple bang burger with the milkshake
Back to top Go down
COMP-Uchida

COMP-Uchida

INFLUENCE : 56

PostSubject: Re: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 11:22 am

yknow im not even much of a big bang burger kinda person but ngl a free milkshake and fries is sounding kinda right to me. i would not complain if i got that LMAO
Back to top Go down
SumaruCasanova

SumaruCasanova

INFLUENCE : 52

PostSubject: Re: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 1:24 pm

Their fries are KICKASS- I'd believe in free fries and a milkshake on 20/4! Laughing
Back to top Go down
COMP-Uchida

COMP-Uchida

INFLUENCE : 56

PostSubject: Re: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 9:27 am

update: got a shake and fries. complaints on the matter are indeed zero
Back to top Go down
torametsuki

torametsuki

PostSubject: Re: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 4:59 pm

no way! this is fricking scary i got a meal with the toy and everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free   big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free Empty

Back to top Go down

big bang burger to have a special where all the food is free
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DEVA.NET :: COLLOQUY :: PROPOSALS-
Jump to: